Saturday, May 30, 2009

Still clueless

I’ve never had a dream,an ambition . Even as a kid i was completely clueless as to what i wanted out of life while all my classmates atleast seemed to set their their minds to becoming a doctor or an engineer ,u kno the usual.......but me?i never even bothered to take any real interest in anything to be frank. Doctor ,Engineer never really attracted me in the least .I always thought I’d go with the flow

I was so weak in science when i was in Nasik.I couldn’t even remember simple reactions like carbon-di-oxide turns limewater milky and i used to be one of the toppers in my class. Once our class teacher had asked us a question relating to the subject and i had absolutely no idea what she was talking about.I didn’t even recall her ever teaching us that .The subject felt so alien...it was frightening!My classmates sitting around me answered in one simple sentence and all i could do was gawk at them mouthing the words they were saying too embarrassed at the realization that i didn’t know the head and tail of the subject.

When I moved to Mangalore,i was pleasantly surprised at how i could easily and effortlessly understand and even remember the topics...and thus unknowingly i was drawn to biology.In tenth i was pretty sure i wanted to pursue my studies in that line and even trusted myself not to change my decision..but then as usual i changed it (Mon Dieu!..what was i thinking!).Anyways i thought taking up electronics would be convenient if i wanted to take up a job as an engineer...but little did i kno i would grow to hate the subject

And now,when i’ve finished my exams and knowing that its a high time for me to decide where my future’s gonna lie ,i still remain clueless. Man, what a drag!

No comments:

Post a Comment